STUDY IN UK
- International students have been studying in the UK for centuries.
- The UK consists of 4 separate countries: England, Wales, Scotland, and North Ireland as United Kingdom.
- Situated in Western Europe and is not a part of the European Union.
- Capital: London
- Population: 66.65 million
- The home of English
6 Reasons why you should Study in UK
Short-terms - 1 year intensive language programs.
- Equivalent to Year 13 of the British Education System.
- 3 terms or 1-year program
- May not include language study
- Bridges the gap to A-Level equivalency
International Year 1
- Equivalent to Year 1 of the undergraduate course
- Students progress to Year 2 of the undergraduate course
- Provides additional support and modified courses
Pre-Master's program (A hybrid Program)
- Offered by private campuses
- Course-specific with a focus on language
- Divided into streams such as business and science.
Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor Degrees
- The UK offers shorter Bachelor Degrees. All UK undergraduate programs are 3 years. (Except in Scotland)
- A vast choice of programs to choose: Business, Engineering, Medicine, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Liberal Arts, Law, and Politics.
Postgraduate Studies: Master Degrees
- The UK offers a wide range of programs for Postgraduate studies.
- The duration of the course is 1-year.
- Ph.D. programs in the UK are between 3-5 years
Have you decided on studying in UK?
We can help you!
Simply follow the steps below
University course selection based on your personality using psychometric testing.
Guidance on Statement of purpose and resume writing.
Apply to universities and study courses.
Pre-departure briefing and travel arrangements.