STUDY IN RUSSIA
- Russia is the largest country in the world stretching from Asia to Europe.
- A hub of international medical education in Europe.
- The Medical degrees awarded by top Russian universities are recognized by all EU countries, WHO & SLMC.
- The cost of studying Medicine in Russia is much lower in comparison to other universities in Europe.
- The admission process to Russia is very simple.
- Study programs are all in English
6 Reasons why you should Study in Russia
I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- The first and oldest medical school in Russia with roots in the medical facility of Moscow Imperial University founded in 1758.
- There have been many physicians and scientists that passed out of Sechenov that have made significant discoveries in Russia and world science.
- The Medical degree is regulated by the Ministry of Health in Russia
- The total duration of the course is 6 years
- Language of instruction is English and Russian
- The certificate awarded is Specialist – Medical Doctor (MD)
Peoples' Friendship University (RUDN)
- 6 Faculties, 10 Institutes and 1 Academy to provide ample opportunities for quality education
- The campus is multicultural with students from 160 countries.
- RUDN has over 200 laboratories with 40+ scientific research and education centers with modern equipment.
- Exchange and training programs with foreign institutions in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- The university offers talent competitions for international students It also has a multifunctional sports and recreation center offering 40 sporting and recreational activities.
- The campus is situated in Mosco and is 20 minutes away from the city center.
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- Pirogov Medical University is over 110 years old and a well-known medical college in Russia.
- PMU is the first Russian university to give the opportunity to female students to obtain a higher education in medicine and the first university in the world to establish a Faculty of Pediatrics and School of Biomedicine.
- PMU has been accepting international students since 1959 and has been offering English medium courses since 2013.
- The university offers 250 courses delivered by 2,000 lecturers.
- PMU is actively engaged in research and development and has clinical centers that use the latest technology and medicine.
- The university offers international students comfortable accommodation on campus, a fully equipped sports center and a library
Have you decided on studying in Russia?
We can help you!
Simply follow the steps below
University course selection based on your personality using psychometric testing.
Guidance on Statement of purpose and resume writing.
Apply to universities and study courses.
Pre-departure briefing and travel arrangements.